Learn the art of painting loose watercolor florals.
If you're new to the world of watercolors and would like to learn how to capture the essence of flowers in a free-spirited, loose painting style, then this class is tailor-made for you!
Over the course of two hours, in my inviting home studio, I will guide you through the step-by-step process of creating your very own loose watercolor floral masterpiece.
Your creative project for this workshop is to craft a captivating loose floral arrangement. You'll learn the basic techniques for creating leaves, branches and florals using watercolors.
I look forward to welcoming you at my home studio for a couple of cozy and creative hours together!
Your ticket includes:
- A 2-hour watercolor painting class suitable for all levels
- Easy-to-follow guidance throughout the session
- All necessary art materials needed for the class
- A beautiful floral painting to proudly take home
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and a small snack
Watercolor materials are provided, but if you have your own palette, paper, or brushes you prefer working with, you're also welcome to bring those.
This workshop will be conducted in English & Danish (in accordance with the language spoken by the guests).