Join me in some christmassy fun and learn how to make your own paper mistletoe! This workshop will give you the skills to create a beautiful, long lasting mistletoe using Italian crepe paper.
We will start with a short introduction to the materials, tools and equipment. After that we are ready to cut, fold and shape our mistletoe branches.
I will show you every step of the process and there will also be templates and a step-by-step instruction to guide you through your mistletoe creation. There are plenty of different color options for you to choose from, both different crepe papers, floral tape and ribbons. During the workshop I will walk around providing guidance and assistance when you need it.
My goal is for you to experience the same joy of creating as I do. A feeling of getting lost in time, creating art with your hands and discovering something new along the way.
By the end of this workshop you will have a unique paper mistletoe for you to bring home and enjoy. Using the techniques taught in the class, you will be able to re-create these beautiful branches on your own once the workshop is over.
All levels are welcome as this workshop provides introduction to all techniques and the different materials needed. As long as you are able to use a pair of scissors and are ready to have some fun, I am sure you will enjoy this workshop.
The workshop will be hosted in both Danish and English, with templates, guides and assistance offered in both languages.
Your ticket includes:
- Admission to a 3 hour paper mistletoe workshop.
- Templates and step-by-step guide with additional help and guidance.
- All the necessary art materials, including a wide selection of colorful crepe paper.
- Tips, tricks and hints so you can continue your botanical paper journey beyond the workshop.
- A unique paper mistletoe for you to bring home and enjoy.
- Tea/coffee/water and some Christmas treats.