Please Read all Text Below
A few times a month I open my workshop in the harbour so people can come and create.
This hidden gem is located by the houseboats where the boat builders work and the area is quite unique.
I provide the clay and a seat in the coolest workshop in town: My Container. You make the ceramics. I will help you. You can make a cup, a vase, a sculpture or what ever your heart desires.
Your ticket includes:
- Admission to a Wine & Clay experience suitable for everyone
- All the drinks you want - wine or soda
- Clay for each participant: the best type of stoneware clay
- All the inspiration, guidance, and techniques in creating unique hand built ceramics
- A fun, memorable and creative experience where by the end of it you will go home with a piece you will hopefully enjoy for many years to come
PLEASE NOTE: Aa additional payment for the service, which includes: fireing (two times), waxing and glazing, will apply. The price depends on the size of the ceramics. Please see the last photo in the photos above for the exact pricing.
PRIVATE BOOKINGS/EVENTS: The payment includes a fixed amount of clay, glazing and firering of items bulit from this amount. If you want to build more things there will be an additional payment depending on the size of the ceramics. Please see the last photo in the photos above for the exact pricing. If you have questions relating to private bookings, ARTXP is here to answer all of your questions on: email@example.com
LOCATION: The event takes place in one of the containers next to the boatyard located at Ved Slusen 34, 2300, Copenhagen. Don't hesitate to call if you need guidance. Call ARTXP's Customer Service at (+45) 53760106