ABSTRACT CHRISTMAS CARD IN COLORFLOW INK TECHNIQUE
Only available this special time of the year, I'd like to invite you to join us for a holiday cardmaking workshop, and learn how to create Scandinavian art inspired cards using an easy-to-grasp Colorflow Ink Technique, and holiday lettering!
Anyone can do it! It’s mindful, soothing, and playful. And I promise that you’ll be able to create 4-6 handmade arty cards for your loved ones this festive season!
I am thrilled to invite you to our Colorflow Ink Workshop hosted in a beautiful art gallery in the city centre of Copenhagen!
This Christmas Card Workshop is a hygge experience tailored to bring joy and unleash your inner creative artist, and is perfectly suitable for all ages - no prior experience is needed. Enjoy light refreshments while creating your own Christmas cards using an original ink technique.
The main mediums are colorful alcohol inks, and you’ll create artistic cards by focusing on your own perceptions, imagination and feelings. Most importantly, l’ll share my tips and tricks to ensure beautiful results!
The workshop experience lasts 3 hours, and is suitable for beginners as well as seasoned crafters.
What to expect?
• A cosy winter evening with other creative people in a beautiful gallery in the centre of old town;
• Start with some refreshments and snacks;
• Introduction to the technique, composition and color theory;
• Demonstration of the technique, tips and tricks for a successful card making;
• Bonus – surprise card designs ideas;
• We will choose the colors and test the method;
• Time to let your imagination flow and create the cards;
• Each person will leave with at least 6 self-made original Christmas cards to take home.
We will work in a small group of up to 10 people in the beautiful venue - spacious Nata Watts Gallery, located in the heart of the Copenhagen.
…So what are you waiting for? :-)
• Admission to a 3 h Christmas cards creation experience
• Introduction to the technique, basics of composition and color theory
• Demonstration of the technique, tips and tricks for a successful piece of artwork
• All the necessary materials, including synthetic paper a4 and a3; colourful alcohol inks; spirit to mix the colours; markers and paint brushes; bellows and blowdryers; gloves and an apron.
• 2 glasses of wine
• Tea and coffee & light snacks
• At least 6 self-made Christmas cards to take home
Private and Group Bookings, Please Note: If you would like this experience to take place at your location, drinks are not included in the booking price and there might be an extra transpiration fee depending on your location.
The workshop will be conducted in English.