The Follow Your Inner Voice experience is an intuitive painting class where I invite you to connect with your inner voice, while letting me lead you in the process of creating an authentic expression of yourself, on paper.
This experience intends to take you inside your thoughts and feelings through a step-by-step painting process. Painting intuitively will allow us to ask ourselves, in every step, which shape, colors, or lines I connect with the most. This process leaves us room to reflect, and be present in the moment.
During this 2.5h class, I will lead you in creating your artwork, and you will learn how to paint intuitively with your inner voice as a guide. I will also provide an introduction to the basics of abstract art, balance, and color.
We will be working mostly with acrylics but the studio is full of different mediums which can be used in your artwork.
At the end of the experience you will walk home with your own unique masterpiece ready to get framed.
Coffee and tea - salty and sweet delicatessen are on me 😉
The program for this class is:
- Meet and Greet.
- Pick up the kit with your name and find a spot where you’d like to sit
- We share some drinks and snacks
- Introduction to the technique and principles basis of acrylic and color theory
- We choose the background/ colors/shapes/tools
- Time for your inner voice to take control
- End this experience with an original art piece created and painted by you
Who can join?
This class is for anyone looking for a cozy, chill, and free space to make art and have fun. It suits perfectly for all ages and no experience is needed.
The Follow Your Inner Voice will take place in the art studio, “H11”, located in the heart of Nørrebro, Copenhagen.
We will be meeting every Thursday, so feel free to book as many classes as you'd like.
- 2.5h intuitive acrylic painting experience
- Acrylics, inks, and markers
- Brushes, pencils, and tape
- 30x20cm quality painting paper of 300gsm
- Sweet and salty snacks
- A beautiful painting to take home
The classes can be conducted in Spanish and English.
The images displayed are for illustration only- they are examples of the experience and represent the process of this class. We will each create our own unique work of art.