You're invited for a 2 hour Croquis (also known as Figure Drawing) experience at my newly opened studio, Atelier 13, in Nørrebro - the 'World's Coolest Neighbourhoods for 2021' by Time Out.
We will spend 2 creative hours together as I guide you in drawing the anatomical flow of the human body. I will share my approach and techniques with you as our live model switches posses.
This experience is suitable for the curious, for those who look to learn and try new things, and for those who have been drawing for years. There are no requirements and you are all invited.
Join on the 5th of every month and practice your drawing skills, or pick a date, grab a friend, and join me!
• Admission to a 2 hour Croquis / Figure Drawing workshop led and taught by Nico Hagemann
• An introduction to Nico's unique approach and techniques in drawing the human body
• Step-by-step drawing instructions for everyone to follow
• All drawing materials including: drawing paper, pencils, and drawing boards. You are also welcome to bring your own drawing material with you.
• A professional live Croquis model
• Coffee and tea
This workshop will be conducted in English & Danish (in accordance with the language spoken by the guests).
What is Croquis (also known as Figure Drawing)?
Croquis is quick and sketchy drawings of a live model. Drawings are usually made in a few minutes, after which the model changes pose and another sketch is drawn.