Be taken into the creative joy and relaxation of letting color flow over paper and enter a space where your mind and soul will calm down and unwind – Hosted by Irie Seyfferth Fisher.
This one-day-art-workshop takes you, this time, into the world of watercolor. Besides an understanding of how watercolor works and how it can be used, you will be guided step-by-step in creating your very own 'Red Mountains' art piece.
The whole process of the workshop is very calm and mindful. It is meant as a mix of workshop and Art Retreat with the intention to raise a feel-good vibration. We will listen to healing and regenerative music, drink delicious tea, enjoy snacks and each other’s company.
I welcome 8 attendees to our mindful workshop. This is so that I can assist you fully and keep a relaxed and intimate atmosphere. Book your ticket in time to make sure you secure your spot.
Note that ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE IS WELCOME. You do not need any prior experience in order to join.
Process in Detail:
- Arrival & getting a tea or coffee
- A short guided Meditation
- Introduction to Watercolor & Materials
- Painting the Sky
- Taking a break
- Painting the Mountains
- Taking a break
- Painting the trees
- Painting the moon & the stars
- Cleaning our Art Materials
- Taking pictures of our Art, socialising :)
Your ticket includes:
- Admission to a 3-hour Painting & Drinks workshop suitable for all levels
- Intro to Watercolor and technique
- Simple step-by-step instructions for everyone to follow along
- Personal guidance and assistance during the whole workshop
- All Art supplies including paint, brushes, paper
- Free tea or water, snacks
- An amazing piece of Art created by you
- An empowering, deeply relaxing and connective Art experience
Location : Lodewa Studio & Boutique, Blågårdsgade 18, st.th, 2200 Kbh N