I am inviting you to join me for a very cosy evening where we will explore the virtues of the brushstroke, get lost into the colour of the winter, and flirt with the Christmas vibes. We will paint together, meet new lovely people, have a cup of coffee or a drink while creating your new piece of art.
In this new art experience, I will guide you in creating this painting step by step. I'll be next to you during the whole process. We are going to start with the background layers, using very dark tones and at the same time we will create a soft light with smooth edges. Once we create the atmosphere of a dark and cold night, we are going to paint the light, add all the Christmassy details, and last but not least we will add the snowflakes!
By the end of the experience, you will have learnt how to paint from very dark tones and hues and make gradients to create the effect of lamp lights. You are also welcome to create your own interpretation of it and use different colours. It is your time to explore your inner artist and feel free.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME! Everyone can join. This workshop is suitable for all levels, no experience needed. If you want to have a great and relaxing time while exploring the virtues of painting, you are welcome aboard. You can join on your own or you can also tell your friends and colleagues and enjoy a different evening together.
This experience will be held in English.
I'm looking forward to meeting you!
- Admission to a 3-hour Painting workshop suitable for all levels
- Easy step-by-step instructions for everyone to follow
- Guidance and assistance during the whole amazing painting process
- Introduction to the technique and basic principles of painting with acrylic such as: Blend and gradient the painting. Lights, shadows and textures.
- All the art supplies you will need including; acrylic paints, canvas, brushes, water and pencils. If you have your own materials, you are of course welcome to bring them if you wish
- An exquisite original artwork made by yourself
- On top of that, I will also provide welcome drink: alcoholic or non-alcoholic