COLORFLOW INK WORKSHOPS
Play with colors and create your own piece of Scandinavian artwork using an easy-to-grasp Colorflow Ink Technique.
Anyone can do it! It’s mindful, soothing and playful. And we promise that you’ll be able to create a piece of art to be proud of and bring it right home!
I am thrilled to invite you to our Colorflow Ink Workshop hosted in a beautiful art gallery in the city centre of Copenhagen! The art workshop is tailored to unleash your inner creative artist and perfectly suitable for all ages - no prior artwork experience is needed.
The main mediums are colorful alcohol inks and you’ll create your own piece of unique art by focusing on your own perceptions, imagination and feelings. Most importantly, we’ll share our tips and tricks so you’ll be able to create your own stunning masterpiece!
The program for this 3 h workshop is:
• Introduction to the technique, basics of composition and color theory;
• Demonstration of the technique, tips and tricks for a successful piece of artwork;
• We will choose the colors and test the method;
• Art therapy - time to let your imagination flow and create the artwork;
• Bringing art home (yes, we even have customized frames that you can buy)!
We will work in a small group of up to 15 people in the beautiful venue - spacious Nata Watts Gallery, located in the heart of Copenhagen.
…So what are you waiting for? :-)
• Admission to a 3 h abstract art creation experience
• Introduction to the technique, basics of composition and color theory
• Demonstration of the technique, tips and tricks for a successful piece of artwork
• All the necessary materials, including synthetic paper a4 and a3; colourful alcohol inks; spirit to mix the colours; markers and paint brushes; bellows and blowdryers; gloves and an apron.
• 2 glasses of wine
• Tea and coffee & light snacks
• A beautiful and original artwork to take home
The workshop will be conducted in English.