Join us for an Exclusive Jewelry Design Workshop & Chocolate
In collaboration with Chocolate by Hartmann, we invite you to immerse yourself in a relaxed and inspiring 2-hour jewellery design workshop. Under the expert guidance of Anna Katrine (AK) Parker from Melt Studio, you'll learn the art of crafting a unique wax ring, with the option to cast it in silver or gold after the workshop.
What You'll Experience:
- Discover the intricate world of jewellery making.
- Create your own, one-of-a-kind wax ring with a uniquely melted shape.
- If you adore your wax model, you'll have the opportunity to cast it in gleaming silver or gold for an additional DKK 750, resulting in your very own handcrafted silver or gold ring, delivered to you a few weeks later.
Your ticket Includes:
- Admission to a 2-hour wax jewellery making workshop with Anna Katrine (AK) Parker from Melt Studio, set in a cosy and welcoming environment with music playing and candles lit
- Learn about jewellery making and a simple dripping technique anyone can do, with beautiful results when cast in silver or gold
- Learn to make your own wax model of a ring that can be cast in silver at the end of the night for an additional DKK 750, if you choose to do so. This is an optional extra
- Instructions and guidance for everyone
- All art materials needed
- A welcome chocolate, coffee or hot chocolate
This engaging workshop will be conducted in English, making it the perfect experience for both self-discovery and a heartfelt gift for your self or for your loved ones. Don't miss out on this opportunity to create a piece of art that holds your personal touch.
Private and Group Bookings, Please Note: If you would like this experience to take place at your location, chocolate drinks are not included in the booking price and there might be an extra transpiration fee depending on your location.
If you would like to order Chocolate it will cost 299 for 18 pieces of Chocolate and 298 for 40 pieces of chocolate by Chocolate my Hartmann.