Learn to paint loose floral watercolor and capture the beauty of nature with a personal twist.
The class will focus on exploring the watercolor medium. Step by step you’ll learn to paint a beautiful floral painting with your own flair. With the peculiar nature of watercolor, by customising the color palette and details, each painting will aim to reflect your take on floral watercolor.
In the class you’ll be able to learn:
- Simple sketching and the basics art of composition
- Basic watercolor foundations including color mixing, application, and blending
- Essential techniques of watercolor painting: wet on wet, wet on dry, pigment saturation, and glazing
- Fine details to create depth
- Admission to a 2.5-hour watercolour painting class
- Step by step painting instructions and guidance
- Good quality watercolor paints
- Watercolor brushes
- Watercolor paper
- Pencil and eraser
- A beautiful painting to take home
- Non-alcoholic welcome drink (you can purchase an alcoholic drink from the bar)
All the necessary paints and materials are provided, but if you have your own favorite watercolor palette, or perhaps some brushes you love, feel free to bring it along.
Who is this for?
This class is suitable for all levels, and it doesn’t matter if you’re just getting familiar with painting or already have some experience. Everyone is welcome!
This experience will be held in English
Looking forward to seeing you soon!