The long dark nights are upon us again. We will take the best of the season to inspire us and get creative.
In this painting experience, we are going to start the day in a different way: while painting and drinking a cup of coffee. Exploring your creativity and sharing this cosy experience with others. Are you joining?
We are going to paint this full moon painting. I will guide you through the whole process, and I will break the painting into steps that are very easy to follow. We will start by mixing some dark and vibrant colours to create this mystic Nordic sky. Then, we are going to add some stars, constellations (if you want), and a full moon. I will teach you some tricks on how to paint very simple pine trees to enrich our painting.
Of course you are welcome to create your own interpretation of it or use different colours. Feel free to explore your creativity.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME! Everyone can join. This workshop is suitable for all levels, no experience needed. If you want to have a great and relaxing time while exploring the virtues of painting, you are welcome aboard. You can join on your own or you can also tell your friends and colleagues and enjoy a different evening together.
This experience will be held in English.
I'm looking forward to meeting you!
- Admission to a 3-hour Painting workshop suitable for all levels
- Easy step-by-step instructions for everyone to follow
- Guidance and assistance during the whole amazing painting process
- Introduction to the technique and basic principles of painting with acrylic such as: Blend and gradient the painting. Lights, shadows and textures.
- All the art supplies you will need including; acrylic paints, canvas, brushes, water and pencils. If you have your own materials, you are of course welcome to bring them if you wish
- An exquisite original artwork made by yourself
- On top of that, I will also provide welcome drink: alcoholic or non-alcoholic