Discover the joy of creating with your hands in a fun and relaxing embroidery workshop where you'll learn to personalize your own item with a beautiful illustration. The art of embroidery involves decorating a piece of cloth with stitches sewn directly onto it, using a wooden loom and a needle.
This embroidery workshop is perfect for beginners who are eager to learn a new skill while meeting old and new friends. You don't need any prior experience, just bring your willingness to learn and have fun!
During the workshop, you'll learn about embroidery techniques and the different fabrics that work best, and I'll guide you step-by-step through the process of creating your very own customized creation.
I'll provide all the necessary materials, including needles, embroidery looms, threads in various colors, and a selection of illustrations to choose from. You can choose to decorate a tote bag that I will provide, or you can bring your own 100% white (or light color) cotton t-shirt to wear your creation out and about.
To ensure a personalized and intimate experience, I limit availability to 10 people, so be sure to book your spot in advance! Bring a friend or come meet new ones. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact ARTXP's team or visit my ARTXP profile to view my work.
Your ticket includes:
- Admission to a 2-hour embroidery workshop suitable for all levels
- Introduction to embroidery and its techniques
- Step-by-step guidance for the whole group
- Personal assistance for each individual
- All materials needed to create your customized item including a tote bag (alternatively you can bring your own 100% white (or light color) cotton t-shirt, just make sure it does not have a breast pocket and that it is 100% cotton)
- A unique, handmade piece of art to take home and enjoy out and about
I look forward to seeing you for a memorable embroidery workshop, where you'll learn how to personalize your own item with a unique illustration and create a beautiful piece of art to take home!