Are you ready to take the next step in your flower making journey?
At this workshop we will make large garden tulips and lilies. We will work with all the small details, learn about the different types of paper and materials, as well as look at different options for dyeing the Italian crepe paper.
We will start with a short introduction to the materials, tools and equipment. After that we are ready to cut, fold, glue, shape and paint our paper flowers.
There will be templates with step-by-step instructions for you to create from, and plenty of different color options for you to create your own unique paper flowers. During the workshop I will provide guidance and assistance when you need it.
My goal is for you to experience the same joy of creating as I do. A feeling of getting lost in time, creating art with your hands and discovering something new along the way.
By the end of this workshop you will have 1-3 unique paper flowers for you to bring home and enjoy. Using the techniques taught at this workshop, you will be able to re-create these beautiful flowers on your own once the workshop is over.
All levels are welcome, but I will recommend my ‘Flowery Fun - Learn to Make Paper Flowers’ workshop if you are new to paper flowers and want a broader introduction.
The workshop will be hosted in both English and Danish, with templates, guides and assistance offered in both languages.
Your ticket includes:
- Admission to a 3 hour paper flower workshop.
- Templates and step-by-step guides with additional instructions and guidance when needed.
- All the necessary art materials, including a wide selection of colorful crepe paper.
- Tips, tricks and hints so you can continue your paper flower journey beyond the workshop.
- 1-3 unique paper flowers for you to bring home and enjoy.