Join me in some crafty fun and learn how to make your own paper flowers! This workshop will give you the skills to create beautiful, long lasting flowers using Italian crepe paper.
We will start with a short introduction to the materials, tools and equipment. After that we are ready to cut, fold and shape our paper flowers.
There will be different templates with step-by-step instructions for you to create from, and plenty of different color options for you to create your own unique paper flowers. During the workshop I will walk around providing guidance and assistance when you need it.
My goal is for you to experience the same joy of creating as I do. A feeling of getting lost in time, creating art with your hands and discovering something new along the way.
By the end of this workshop you will have 1-3 unique paper flowers for you to bring home and enjoy. Using the techniques taught at this workshop, you will be able to re-create these beautiful flowers on your own once the workshop is over.
All levels are welcome as this workshop provides introduction to basic techniques and the different materials needed. As long as you are able to use a pair of scissors and are ready to have some flowery fun, I am sure you will enjoy this workshop.
The workshop will be hosted in both English and Danish, with templates, guides and assistance offered in both languages.
Your ticket includes:
- Admission to a 2 hour paper flower workshop.
- Templates and step-by-step guides with additional instructions and guidance when needed.
- All the necessary art materials, including a wide selection of colorful crepe paper.
- Tips, tricks and hints so you can continue your paper flower journey beyond the workshop.
- 1-3 unique paper flowers for you to bring home and enjoy.